How to Make a Toilet Roll RocketSubject: Making Stuff
Description: How to make a model rocket using toilet roll tubes
Posted by David Caldwell on 03/11/13 at 13:10
A homework or craft idea for bonfire night.
You will need
- Two Toilet Roll Tubes
- Lollypop Sticks
- Cardboard (cereal boxes are ideal)
- PVA Glue
- Masking Tape
- Red Tissue Paper
- With the masking tape join the two tubes together, don’t worry about neatness as the tape will be painted over.
- Draw a circle on the cardboard and mark the centre of the circle with a X.
- Cut out the circle and cut a straight line from the edge of the circle to the centre, shape into a cone and secure by applying PVA Glue and a paperclip.
- With masking tape fix the cone to one end of the tube.
- Glue a lollypop stick to the inside of the opposite end of the tube and secure with a paperclip.
- Decorate the rocket with paints, we used acrylic.
- Scrunch up the tissue paper to simulate the rocket flame and insert into the end of the rocket.
- Leave the model rocket to dry for a few hours.
Keywords: rocket, bonfire night, craft, homework, toilet roll tube
|How to Calculate the Direction between two Points|
|Making a large Google XML sitemap|
|How to make a pyramid|
|The Transactional GOV.UK, the Land Registry and the future of Conveyancing|
|Local Land Charges Processing Times Research|
|Convert Six Figure OS Reference into OS Grid Reference|
|Environment Agency Inspire WMS Datasets|
|Basingstoke in 1971|
|Land Registry Transfer of Local Land Charges The Consultation|
|Why Do We Sleep|